8-Week Fall Semester starts the week of Septenber 23rd, 2019
ACTING & MUSICAL THEATRE:
SPOTLIGHT JUNIOR for our youngest actors; ages 4 - 6 Offered: Mondays 3:30 - 4:30 Fee: $160 Mary Lee Aloia, Sophia Rizzo, John Stewart - Instructors
- This "first step" performing arts class introduces students to acting, singing, dance, art & improvisation!
INTRO TO ACTING & IMPROV ages 6 -14 Wednesday 4:00 - 5:00pm Fee:$160 Brynn Sweere & John Stewart - Instructors
- A fun-filled introduction to theatre for the novice actor! Improvisation & theatre games awaken creativity & performance skills. Students use role-playing & creative drama exercises to bring scenes & stories to life.
ADVANCED ACTING, IMPROV & SCENE STUDY WORKSHOP ages 10 - 18 Tuesdays 6:30 - 8:300pm Fee: $250 Robert Koutras - Instructor
- Actors will work together on scenes & monologues from classic plays & musicals. This class will encourage focused work on understanding the dramatic material, character development & acting technique.
MUSICAL THEATRE 101 ages 6 - 14 years Wednesdays 5:00 - 6:00pm Fee: $160 Brynn Sweere & John Stewart - Instructors
- Performance skills & basic vocal technique will be taught while learning a variety songs from popular Broadway musicals. Teaches the fundamentals of musical theatre performing. Students will explore song interpretation & connect to lyrics to tell the story.
AUDITION PREP - Monologues, Song Choice & What To Expect Mondays 5:00 - 7:00pm Fee: $300 Bronwyn Fugate & Tina Kenny Jones - Instructors
This class will prepare young actors for highschool, college, agent & professional theatre auditions. Individual attention & coaching every session.
Other topics covered include resume prep, audition etiquitte, wardrobe choice, and dealing with audition nerves.
For actors entering 7th grade - 12th grade
BROADWAY DANCE BASICS ages 6 - 14 Tuesday 3:30 - 4:25pm $110 Ally Hern - Instructor
- For beginning dancers. This class will teach basic jazz technique.
THEATRE DANCE ages 8 - 18 Tuesday 4:30 - 5:25pm Fee:$110 Ally Hern - Instructor
- Students will learn fundamental dance technique while learning fun & contempotary Broadway-inspired choreography & movement.
TAP ages 8 - 18 Tuesday 5:30 - 6:25pm Fee:$110 Ally Hern - Instructor
- Students will learn a variety of tap styles. The class emphasis is on developing proper tap technique, producing clear tap sounds and having fun!
Please note: Students need proper dance shoes. ie: jazz or ballet shoes for Broadway & Theatre dance, tap shoes for Tap dance.